Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

It said I was not connected to the internet. I have no idea…

Customer Question
It said I was...

It said I was not connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I have no idea what that is

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Green

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-g1gokcr1.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please let me know what type of device you are trying to connect to the Internet.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 5 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert