Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Internet works on laptop but isn't working on the Apple

Customer Question
Internet works on laptop...

Internet works on laptop but isn't working on the Apple phone.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

First and fourth solid second and third blinking. again internet is working on my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. again internet provider said if working on laptop and not the phone. then phone is the problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
When is someone going to respond to the question?
20 minutes!
35 minutes!
1/1/2018
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi Customer ,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I see that you have not been assisted yet. I am happy to assist you with this issue.

First please make sure the iphone is not in airplane or do not disturb mode. You can do this by swiping up from the bottom of the phone screen and checking the airplane symbol and the moon symbol to make sure these features are turned off.

Let me know the result, so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert