Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do we reset the password on a TP Lnk mdem, I want to add…

Customer Question
How do we reset...

How do we reset the password ***** a TP Lnk mdem

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I want to add a kindle and an I Pad to my home wi fi connection

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I dont know, but it was about 6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What information will he need from me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
1/1/2018
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your TP-Link modem device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Internet modem for the model of it?

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.