Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My Samsung tab A won't connect to my wife go router, WiFi is…

Customer Question
My Samsung tab A...

My Samsung tab A won't connect to my wife go router, WiFi is on airplane mode off showing a strong signal, but tablet is locked out from connecting?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Frontier communications router

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Working WiFi with my laptop personal an work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just trying to connect with my network

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
12/31/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was your Samsung tablet working fine previously with her router?

Is your Samsung tablet currently working with another router / another Wi-Fi / wireless connection?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can you please check at the back / bottom of the router for the model of it?

Can you press and hold the power on / off button on your Samsung tablet, then select the option Restart, then when you connect it to her router's Wi-Fi / wireless network name, is there any error or message?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.