Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I reset my Samsung Smart Hub. I do not know the

Customer Question
How do I reset...

How do I reset my Samsung Smart Hub

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your router, and what Samsung model are you connecting it to?

I do not know the Samsung model it is approximately 5+ years old. Router is a DIR-651 wireless N 300 D link

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung router or your Samsung?

My problem is that the Netflix app will not connect to the internet. When I went to the smart hub it did an update and since then Netflix will not connect.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Is there anyone there?
12/31/2017
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.
Try the following on the smart hub and the router. Power down both devices and unplug the power cord from them as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord back in to both devicesand power up the devices. Wait for them completely start up. Reboot all devices that connect to your network after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you need further assistance?