Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

What is my password? Old cell phone. Don't know. Probably…

Customer Question
What is my password? ...

What is my password?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Old cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Probably since forever but now I want to get Weight Watcher and Fitbit apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it for today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
12/31/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What password ***** you forgotten?

Apple password *****
st want to add apps

To recover the Apple password, go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

Ok. I see it has been reset but I had to do this a few x as one was weak then I tried a variation Now I don't know which password ***** set. Can't u just tell me what was accepted as the password? Sooo frustrating!

It isn't possible for anyone else to see your password ***** only you can see what you choose.

Once you reset it, you can write it down and make a note of it somewhere privately.

Since no one can tell me what password ***** I will attempt to use the passoword variations i used today. You helped as much as u could but...really u should rate your service on your own. I'm so frustrated.

Sorry, but I don't write the password ***** for Apple.

If someone else could tell you what your password ***** then it wouldn't be secure :)

Did you try resetting the password ***** choosing a new one again?