Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I,m setting up my google mini home and i pick the right wi…

Customer Question
I,m setting up my...

I,m setting up my google mini home and i pick the right wi fi but it keeps saying try again what i,m doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I got to the wi fi and it would not let me on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 day by:
1/2/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 1 month ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer