Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Can not get my blu ray player to connect to internet. has…

Customer Question
Can not get my...

Can not get my blu ray player to connect to internet. has worked in the past.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes. asking for security key. what is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Is the security key my internet password? is starred out so I cannot tell.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

It sounds like you simply need to enter the correct wireless password. May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless modem or router?

netgear

Thank you for the update. May I ask for the model name of your Netgear device?

If you want, I can quickly remotely connect to your computer and locate the password ***** you.