Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Good Good, unfortunately, I can not speak English bought…

Customer Question
Good Good, unfortunately, I...

Good Good, unfortunately, I can not speak English bought Fluoreon camera with 2mp 18zoom and I can not install it under IP address 192.168.1.110. I do not have a connection I'm using macBookPro macOS High Sierra system
How should I find this camera?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Floureon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

When connected to the power supply performs a specific motion and at the end, I use google translators can be sniffing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I find the camera after restoring its factory settings via a regular LAN cable connecting to my Mac?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
12/31/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have a wifi network available for the IP camera?

Pete, Networking Engineer