Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I was on earlier with the problem of getting my router

Customer Question
I was on earlier...

I was on earlier with the problem of getting my router password ***** I can use a tablet someone gave me for Christmas tried everything

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I didn't have had the router forever can't remember password ***** fact i don't even know

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Desktop hewlettpackard all in one plus the router is Linksys and it also has the word cisco

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i think of just maybe i'm not to smart about computers i just want to get the tablet working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password?

What is the model of your Linksys / Cisco router?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Linksys / Cisco router for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.