Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My password wont My password won't work to connect to my…

Customer Question
My password ***** My...

My password ***** My password *****'t work to connect to my phone

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I tried unplugging and re-plugging the interest cable. Also unplugged from the wall and replugged.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, unless you can tell me what my password ***** ***** I haven't changed it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
12/30/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Nevermind. Got the issue resolved

Glad to hear you got it resolved!