Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need a password for my computer. I don't think I did.

Customer Question
I need a password...

I need a password ***** my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I don't think I did

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Wi-Fi laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/30/2017
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason