Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a desktop that will not recognize a cd after

Customer Question
I have a desktop...

I have a desktop that will not recognize a cd after insertion. No internet connection on the desktop. Are there steps I can take to resolve the problem without taking it to a store? We have a service contract my phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

How do I find the Wi-Fi list?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

3 top lights are solid bottom2 blink it is a Comcast router

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 2 days by:
1/1/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 6 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!