Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Well I cant seem to connect with wifi and it don't show any…

Customer Question
Well I cant seem...

Well I cant seem to connect with wifi and it don't show any wifi connections

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

This laptop I have had on wifi for 2-3 years no problems and now its not showing a wifi connection

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Router is working because I'm on a different computer in my kitching on the same wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Talking to you now computers are side by side

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
12/30/2017
Network Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 1 month ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

can you plug a network cable in temporarily?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
trying now

ok

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer