Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to upgrade a 100 to a 202. I have deleted the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to upgrade a 100 to a 202. I have deleted the 100, but am having trouble getting started with the 202 install. All connections are made.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I have the obi202 physically installed, connected to the internet and connected to a standard phone. When I dial 9 222 222 222 per step 3 of the instructions quick start, it get "device not configured" message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time unless you think i have forgotten something.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/29/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This usually happens when you have the wrong username/password ***** in the OBi.

Log into the OBi and confirm these settings:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> SignalingProtocol : Google Voice

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> AuthUserName : (Google Voice Username)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> AuthPassword : (Google Voice Password)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_SkipCallScreening : (checked)