Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My service is CenturyLink and my email is embarqmail.com. I…

Customer Question
My service is CenturyLink...

My service is CenturyLink and my email is embarqmail.com. I had that address before CenturyLink took over so they let me keep it. My administrator is Patricia, which I confirmed, but this information isn't . Please tell me what I am doing rong. Do I have to start a Firefox accont to use this product? accepted. My computer is connected to Wi-Fi but I can't connect

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All of the lights are blinking . Ethernet, WiFi and internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don' know anything else to ask but I am not a computer person, so I don't know a lot. I am using an hp2000 laptop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
12/28/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What difficulty are you having?

Are you getting an error message?