Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need help i forgot my username and password to sign on to…

Customer Question
I need help i...

I need help i forgot my username and password ***** sign on to xfinity

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

The technic***** *****ged it when we moved

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the password ***** its suppose to be

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/28/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me when was the last time your Xfinity account worked properly?