Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Is this costing me money? Sorry--I have MacOS Sierra, 10.125…

Customer Question
Is this costing me...

Is this costing me money?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Sorry--I have MacOS Sierra, 10.125 or something like that. But, it's about my Apple TV. It will not accept my WiFi password. I've entered it five times, accurately, but it doesn't recognize it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this help cost me money?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Never mind my question. If I have been charged any money, I want a refund. I'll contact Apple TV directly.

I will send in your refund request now. Thank you.

You make a person jump through too many hoops to get help. I didn't realize help was costing so much money. Please refund whatever I've been charged.