Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to download "panndora on my phone and get a"not…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download "panndora on my phone and get a"not available in my country" I am in Louisiana.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

I have no idea what you are saying

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
This is bullshit! I am paying 47 dollars because I want to listen to free music. You are nothing but t thief!
12/27/2017
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer