Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to hook up tv to internet to get net flix. Net flix…

Customer Question
Trying to hook up...

Trying to hook up tv to internet to get net flix. Net flix told me to contact you to get tv connected bto internet.

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Smartphone Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Flix?

Trying to hook up tv to internet

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/27/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me when was the last time the TV worked fine?