Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My internet is sending message not connected, only have

Customer Question
My internet is sending...

My internet is sending message not connected, only have wifi

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

From left side 2 and3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Hope that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/27/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the wifi router/modem?