Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I've restarted my router and printer and cannot connect to…

Customer Question
I've restarted my router...

I've restarted my router and printer and cannot connect to the network

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Haven't tried

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
12/26/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 1 month ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HP Envy 5530

I could see that you have requested for the Secure remote assistance but there is a payment got failed. If you which to have remote support, I will be helping you in assisting you through remote but You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support to clear the payment failure. If you wish to continue manually please let me know.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer