Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cant get my playstion network to connect. I know my

Customer Question
I cant get my...

I cant get my playstion network to connect. I know my password. i tried to change it. It wouldnt let me.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting your game system to the router: wirelessly or by network cable?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been log in for over a month and its been fine. So im not really sure what is wrong

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/26/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

ok

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the distance between the Playstation to the wifi router?

Why are you still charging me money if u havnt done anything yet.

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

ok. Well I just wasted 30 something dollars. thank for not helping and charging me

I am trying to provide you the proper solution, Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to. Could you please tell me what is the distance between the Playstation to the wifi router?