Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need help with my WiFi connection. It say I'm offline. At…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my WiFi connection. It say I'm offline

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

At work but not home I can't use my iPad or phone at home

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Power usos online 2.4qhz 5gh2

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/26/2017
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
Go jump in a lake it shouldn't be this diffir
I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion, our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and I will get this done for you as best that I can.
I am not paying another penny for tech support

okay.