Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cant seem to get wifi connection working on my laptop? or…

Customer Question
Hi there i cant...

Hi there i cant seem to get wifi connection working on my laptop? or my iphone?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

DSL, WAN, Ethernet 1 & 3 are blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on holiday at my parents house in NZ

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/25/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there how long will this take as I have go?

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the wifi Modem/router?

Hi there actually id like to cancel this request. I dont have time to deal with it now.Thanks
Mel

I am really sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to cancel the request, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Thats ok Karthik. Somehow its connected now!!thanks

Sounds great. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, Please let me know. Thank you.