Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I reset password. 2 weeks. Tv box

Customer Question
How do I reset...

How do I reset password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No, tv box

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/25/2017
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

netgear R6900

On a computer that is connected to the router, perform the steps below:
- Click the following link: http://192.168.1.1
Username: admin
Password: password
- Click the Wireless settings link

Your network name and password ***** listed on that page.

Using the network name and password ***** you obtained from the instructions above, reconnect to the wireless signal.

Is that all for today?