Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Need passowrd for new ty. New tv. Samsung model mu6290.

Customer Question
Need passowrd for new...

Need passowrd for new ty

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

New tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung model mu6290

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Trying to connect wireless net

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your MU6290? What happened right before this?

It is not hooked up yet it is hooked up yet but not wroking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't remember password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or is it something else?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.