Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

TRYING TO PAIR AN ALEXA WILL NOT ACCEPT MY WIFI PASSWORD.

Customer Question
TRYING TO PAIR AN...

TRYING TO PAIR AN ALEXA WILL NOT ACCEPT MY WIFI PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

ATT

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

ENTERING PASSWORD ***** APP PAGE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

PASSWORD ***** HAVE CHANGED

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/25/2017
Network Technician: Russell H., Internet and LAN replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Internet and LAN

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Alexa service device question.
I will need to ask several questions to assess the situation, please:

- What Alexa device is it, an Amazon Echo, an Amazon Dot, or something else?

- What device are you using to try to set up the Alexa service device? perhaps a smartphone, Android or Apple or iPhone?

- What happens when you send the WiFi password ***** the Alexa service device?