Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to set up me new netgear extender. EX2700 WiFi

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up me new netgear extender

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your NETGEAR router?

EX2700 WiFi Extender

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your NETGEAR router?

Tried to hit 192.168.1.250

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Patched it into my existing Cisco router with cable

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
12/25/2017
Network Technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When plugged in, those extenders start broadcasting a wireless network called NETGEAR_EXT.

Do you see that network in your list of available wireless networks?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer