Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

It says there is a problem with our updating. we just got…

Customer Question
It says there is...

It says there is a problem with our updating. we just got this today and it wont work

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

It never stopped powering on, it just wont do the update

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

No but we will

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

We just got our xbox and it won't complete the update

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
12/25/2017
Network Technician: Russell H., Internet and LAN replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Internet and LAN

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What XBox model do you have, please?

And, what internet connection does it have, also? WiFi/wireless, or by an Ethernet cable, or some other means?