Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

It is not lightning up when I hit the reset button. Att.

Customer Question
It is not lightning...

It is not lightning up when I hit the reset button

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Att

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just trying to reset it do I have to connect to the app first

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I’m not sure, does the light in the door bell come on before I connect it to my WiFi?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
12/25/2017
Network Technician: arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
arsufi
arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know why you are resetting the router?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer