Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am unable to access my streaming channes. Acorn, Netflix…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to access my streaming channes

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Acorn, Netflix and Amazon Prmei

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

Unable to connect to wireless network

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/25/2017
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 7 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!