Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Unable to mirror my phone to my tv can you help please.

Customer Question
Unable to mirror my...

Unable to mirror my phone to my tv can you help please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple i phone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have apple tv i wanna be able to mirror my whatsapp with family on tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
12/25/2017
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 6 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

what’s the solution?
No Thanks