Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Am do to pay. My bill. Att. No I just wanted to see. If it’s…

Customer Question
Hi am do to...

Hi am do to pay. My bill

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Att

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

No I just wanted to see . If it’s paid for this month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/24/2017
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 7 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.