Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have been getting pop up messages telling me to update. I…

Customer Question
I have been getting...

I have been getting pop up messages telling me to update. I tried to do this today. It went thought the download and install procedure seemingly fine then I got a message saying "file missing".
What Now!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

Not sure what a Pop is. Been getting messages to install new version for awhile. Today was the first time I had time to do it. All I tried was the install procedure based on the pop up.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
12/23/2017
Network Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Which program/app are you having this update issue with?