Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Why doesn't my Acer lablet connect to internet on amtrak.

Customer Question
Hi,. Why doesn't my...

Hi,. Why doesn't my Acer lablet connect to internet on amtrak

Technician's Assistant: What device are you trying to connect?

Acer tablet

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Acer device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Do you mean cell phone ?

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
12/24/2017
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?