Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I lost my internet connection ,wifi,to my laptop.trying to…

Customer Question
I lost my internet...

I lost my internet connection ,wifi,to my laptop.trying to wifi on my laptop again

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I just have a modem .i think the router is in it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Well i made up a new password ***** i think maybe that made things worst

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/23/2017
Network Technician: Russell H., Internet and LAN replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Internet and LAN

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your networking and WiFi question.
Now, what sort of laptop do you have? Windows PC, or Apple computer, please?

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.