Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot connect my IPhone 8 to my high speed router. My…

Customer Question
I cannot connect my...

I cannot connect my IPhone 8 to my high speed router.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes, my regular computer works fine. I just cannot connect my IPhone. I type in the password ***** the back of the router and nothing

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All lights are on and one is blinking. Like I said, the big computer is working with wireless

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No it is just a headache with this wireless on the IPhone after I downloaded the new operating system

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
I type in the password ***** the back of the router and it still won’t work
12/23/2017
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.