Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My new AC750 keeps getting error 403 forbidden. Netgear. At…

Customer Question
My new AC750 keeps...

My new AC750 keeps getting error 403 forbidden

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

At least 10 attempts to connect. The first time it allowed me to enter the password ***** went immediately to the 403 error/forbidden ever since.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Nor really. I am on my old router right now to connect with you. I also have 6 more products to log on.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
12/23/2017
Network Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

Does this happen with every site you try to access?

it does on any and all mac or windows
How can you remotely connect and fix the router when I cannot use it but must use another router to reach you? The minute I connect the netgear unit I loose wifi?

What device are you using and connected to when communicating with me on this? We can start from there and I can help get this resolved for you

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer