Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Will not connect to my s5 galaxy. Net gear router ac1750…

Customer Question
Will not connect to...

Will not connect to my s5 galaxy

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router, and what device(s) are you connecting to it?

Net gear router ac1750 model r6400

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your NETGEAR router or your Samsung?

To connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Went settings wifi then enter pw but it say not right but I know it write as have it written down

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
12/22/2017
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer