Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have an xfinity modem (which this computer is currently…

Customer Question
I have an xfinity...

I have an xfinity modem (which this computer is currently using) but I don't know the password ***** connect other devices. The ID is 15fast

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Never changed since tech installed.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes, using now on Mac.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/22/2017
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-5h39dq6c,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I understand you would like to know or change the wifi password ***** your xfinity router, so you can connected other devices to the wifi. Please open spotlight on the top right of your screen and type airport. Select the airport utility. (doesn't matter if you have an airport device). On the screen that comes up, look at the IP address for the top router in the list. Please reply with it. Then we will go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert