Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to connect to my wifi on Xfinity. I have survise with…

Customer Question
I need to connect...

I need to connect to my wifi on Xfinity. I have survise with you. I have an iphone.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I'm not sure?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

To build an xfinity email account. I just got the phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a password.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/21/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect? You forgot the password ***** enter in?

Please let me know