Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I have a nice little Samsung NV7 Camera, which worked fine…

Customer Question
I have a nice...

I have a nice little Samsung NV7 Camera, which worked fine before I changed my OS to Windows 10, Now it will not do it. I contacted Samsung and all they said was Yes, We have a non-combatable OS and that was It,

Technician's Assistant: How old is your NV7?

Probable 6 or 7 Years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your NV7?

I have just used the software disc that came with the Camera.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how I can get previous Pic's, or just give up.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
12/21/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you cannot connect the camera to the computer and retrieve your photos from it?

Please let me know

Thank you

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer