Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just got it today. I’m trying to put my credit card number…

Customer Question
I just got it...

I just got it today. I’m trying to put my credit card number in but it won’t except it or use the free opchion

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

7s plush and I’m not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just got the device today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/20/2017
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 7 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.