Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Ac2400. This is about wifi not computers. Asus ac2400 4x4…

Customer Question
This is about wifi...

This is about wifi not computers

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Asus ac2400 4x4 dual band

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus router?

Power down and restart.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
12/21/2017
Network Technician: Russell H., Internet and LAN replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Internet and LAN

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You have not stated the problem with the router, but if it simply does not 'hold' connections to it, or the devices don't seem to stay connected, and if all devices have the same problem, you could well have a defective router in hardware terms, a 'broken' router. That is the most common and most unmistakeable symptom of a defective router (aside from not powering On.)

Replace the router, if all devices that try to use it have the same problem (provided it is not a problem with getting the password ***** the WiFi to allow internet access... that can be another sort of problem.)

To be sure I have answered your question, please feel welcome to mention, in Reply, your AC2400 router's problem, and how many devices show the problem when using the router, and whether those are all the devices you have tried with it. I will help further as needed and as appropriate.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Fixed it by calling manufacturer. Didn’t need your help. Thanks.

I'm glad to hear that the problem has been fixed by whatever means. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com. Please have a good evening.

Russell H., Internet and LAN