Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

None of my networks shows up. There is a network there that…

Customer Question
None of my networks...

None of my networks shows up. There is a network there that i never had on before.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It is a thinkcenter

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

It doesn't show any of my networks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to set up my router to my modem, and that won't work, so I just put my ethernet cable back in the modem to get back on the internet.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/20/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May I have the exact make and model of your router?

netgear R-NZ
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Thank you, ***** ***** available now?