Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Trying to connect to internet and I get this error code

Customer Question
Trying to connect to...

Trying to connect to internet and I get this error code 50300

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

Wifi

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear 83

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I turn on the consel and follow the guide to connect and all I get is this code

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
12/20/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

OK
It appears all you want is more money Forget it I will fix it myself.I want a refund of the charge already occured and do not charge anything else to the card!!!!!!!!!

Note: Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

It sounds like you are unable to access internet in your Wii. It appears that your Wii console's Internet connection may be affected by wireless interference. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me how the Wii device suppose to connect with the Wired connection or WiFi connection?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer