Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My new wii fit balance board power light flashes but does…

Customer Question
My new wii fit...

My new wii fit balance board power light flashes but does not stay on.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Wii? What have you tried so far?

Just got the board. Been trying for the last hour or so. We doubled checked the batteries, put on the balance sensor extensions The light stays on only for a few seconds whether we stand on the board or not. This is during the very beginning with the body test..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get the balance board to work so I can start doing the wii fit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/19/2017
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi

Hi JACUSTOMER-p8ml1dyz,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue.

First, please check the following:

• Make sure game is in first
  • Push power and then the blue light will blink
  • After the light finishes blinking and still does not turn on, you will need to do sync procedure (see next step)
  • Open the battery side and push the red sync button. Tthen quickly push the sync button on the Wii and wait for it to blink and the light should be on

Reply and let me know if that helps and then we can go further.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

It didn't work but I have to go now. If you have any other suggestions please email. Thank you

No problem, I am out of ideas after researching, so I will open this up to other Techs.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Network Technician: jeffreybongers, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Network Administrator

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey