Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need a password for my netgear. I've never used netgear. I…

Customer Question
I need a password...

I need a password ***** my netgear

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I've never used netgear. I need a wi fi password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

I think my son did. I am NOT a wizard with this stuff! I already have my printer tech and my cable co. trying to help me with this!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

That about covers it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/18/2017
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 8 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model Netgear do you have?