Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am setting up tablet it is asking me to sign in to wifi I…

Customer Question
I am setting up...

I am setting up tablet it is asking me to sign in to wifi I enter my e-mail for pass word is this the password ***** brings up my e-mail with comcast

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Its a new kids tablet I have not changed it asked for e-mail and password ***** says I'm connect but I have to signin

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

I don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/19/2017
Network Technician: Dan, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
Dan, Network Administrator

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you trying to connect to your home network?

Did it myself , waited hours. Thanks